Last Updated on December 10, 2022 by Peralta
The Ninja Foodi and the pampered chef air fryer are popular brands of air fryers in the market. Instead of frying everything in a lot of fat, why don’t you use an air frying machine? These devices will circulate hot air around your food, making it crispy and perfectly flavored.
Pampered chef air fryer vs. Ninja foodi are great, each with its unique design and features. People who have already purchased either Pampered Chef or Ninja Foodi have different opinions about their quality or convenience. It is crucial to know which one is right for you before buying.
In this article, we will share our experience with these two products so that you can decide which product is suitable for you depending on your needs.
- 1 Quick Comparison Between pampered chef air fryer vs ninja foodi
- 2 Critical Differences Between pampered chef air fryer and ninja foodi
- 3 Common Similarities of Pampered Chef air fryer vs Ninja Foodi
- 4 Which One Is Better? With 3-4 Reason
- 5 What Should You Consider While Buying An Air Fryer For Your Kitchen?
- 6 Pampered chef air fryer problems
- 7 Is Ninja Foodi good as an air fryer?
- 8 Conclusion
Quick Comparison Between pampered chef air fryer vs ninja foodi
How do you compare the ninja foodi and pampered chef air fryer? Have a look at this table for a quick comparison
|Brand||Ninja Foodi Airfryer||Pampered Chef airfryer|
|Capacity||8 Quart||11.6 Quart|
|Pre-set functions||1. Air Fry|
2. Air Broil
|1. Air Fry|
|Accessories||1. 4 Quart Baskets|
2. 2 Crisper Plates
3. 15 Recipes
4. Additional Meal Options
5. Cooking Charts
|1. Two cooking trays|
3. Rotisserie set
4. Drip tray
5. Retrieval tool
6. Removable shield
7. Cooking guide
|Special Features||Dual-zone technology||Compact|
|Customizable temperatures and time||Yes||Yes|
|Dimensions and weight||15.63 by 13.86 by 12.4 inches||14.50 by x 12.75 by 14.25 inches|
Critical Differences Between pampered chef air fryer and ninja foodi
What are the main differences between the pampered chef and ninja air fryers?
The pampered chef air fryer is more significant, with a capacity of 11.6 quarts, whereas ninja foodi has a total of 8 quarts. The pampered chef air fryer has one zone air fryer basket while the ninja foodi has two independent air fryer baskets; therefore, two separate cooking zones, each with 4 quarts.
- Pre Set Functions
Pampered Chef air fryer has eight cooking functions: Air Fry, Bake, Roast, Rotisserie, Reheat, Dehydrate, custom, and rotate, while Ninja foodi has six cooking functions: Air Fry, Air Broil, Roast, Bake, Reheat and dehydrate.
Pampered Chef has seven accessories: 2 cooking trays, an Air fryer Basket, Rotisserie set, a Drip tray, a Retrieval tool, a Removable shield, and cooking guides, while Ninja Foodi has five accessories: 4 Quart Baskets, 2 Crisper Plates, 15 Recipes, Additional Meal Options and cooking charts.
- Special Features
Pampered Chef is a large capacity air fryer, but a bit more compact and thus can fit the smallest of the counter spaces in the kitchen. The Ninja Foodi, on the other hand, has a unique feature of Dual-Zone Technology, where you cook two different food at the same time in the same air fryer and finish cooking at the same time through a feature called smart finish.
Common Similarities of Pampered Chef air fryer vs Ninja Foodi
- Healthy cooking
The most common similarity between Pampered Chef and Ninja Foodi air fryers is that they both cook using superheated air that circulates the food-producing crispy, less oily food. Compared to traditional deep-fried foods, the result of the food is 75% less oily and very healthy for your consumption.
- Adjustable Temperatures and Time
Despite having programmed cooking functions with set temperatures and times, You can also explore other cooking methods by adjusting the temperatures and times according to the recipe. This applies to both Pampered Chef and Ninja Foodi air fryers.
- Dishwasher safe
The Ninja Foodi and the Pampered Chef air fryer have dishwasher-safe parts. This makes cleaning both air fryers a breeze as they also have non-stick surfaces.
Which One Is Better? With 3-4 Reason
Though both air fryers are amazingly significant in their functions, Pampered Chef Airfryer is a better choice when we compare it with Ninja Foodi. Why is pampered Chef air fryer better?
- Large Capacity– It has a capacity of 11.6 Quarts, big enough to cook a 4 lbs chicken.
- Cooking Functions– It has eight preset cooking functions: Air Fry, Bake, Roast, Rotisserie, Reheat, Dehydrate, custom, and rotate.
- Accessories– It has seven accessories: 2 cooking trays, an Air fryer Basket, Rotisserie set, a Drip tray, a Retrieval tool, a Removable shield, and cooking guides. They make cooking becomes more accessible and more convenient.
- It is straightforward to clean-Almost all removable parts of the Pampered Chef are non-stick and dishwasher safe.
What Should You Consider While Buying An Air Fryer For Your Kitchen?
The average range of air fryers is 5 Quarts to 15 Quarts. This typically means that a large or small family can use an air fryer. Buy the air fryer that best suits the size of your family. The air fryer’s use is also an essential aspect in consideration of the capacity. For what cooking function are you going to use it? Is it an air fryer for a whole chicken? The capacity matters in the amount of food it can cook in one cooking process.
A good air fryer is made of stainless steel and aluminum materials. These materials are sturdy and can last for quite a long time. Stainless steel is less prone to rust. The cooking surfaces should have non-stick coatings to prevent rust and wear-out.
- Control Interface
Air fryers have digital control displays with Lcd Touch screens, while others are manual air fryers with knobs and buttons. A digital air fryer is easy to use, most of them having just one touch press for the cooking function.
There are essential features that make an air fryer worth having:
- Temperature range- The more comprehensive the temperature range in an air fryer, the more flexibility in its cooking and functioning. An air fryer should accommodate shallow temperatures cooking and very high temperatures cooking. Some air fryers can reach high temperatures but cannot slow cook using external temperatures.
- Cooking Functions– You need an air fryer with enough cooking options to meet your needs. With the preset cooking functions, you only need to press the function and wait for the finish beep.
- Safety feature– The air fryer should have a cool-touch handle to prevent you from burning. Another safety feature is auto-shut-off, which contains your air fryer from overheating. Auto-pause pauses the air fryer when the air fryer baskets are abruptly removed.
- Interior lighting– allows you to view the cooking progress without interfering with the cooking process.
- Ease of Cleaning– This type of air fryer that can be easily cleaned should always be selected.
A good air fryer should be easy to clean. These are the ones that have non-stick cooking trays and pans, and they are mostly made of stainless steel.
Pampered chef air fryer problems
Like any other electrical gadget, Pampered Chef air fryer sometimes develops some common problems mentioned below:
- The door keeps popping open in the cooking process.
Possible reason– The door seal could be damaged. The door can open if you have not correctly placed the cooking tray on the heating element.
- The unit doesn’t heat up.
Possible reasons– Poor plugging into the power socket, power loss, broken power cord, faulty socket, broken fuse, air fryer internal parts malfunction
- Airfryer burns your food.
Possible reasons– using oil with a low heating point, Dirty air fryer with oil and grease residues
- Buzzing noise
Possible reason– system malfunction
Is Ninja Foodi good as an air fryer?
Absolutely! Ninja Foodi is a great air fryer that perfectly delegates the duties supposed to be performed by a general air fryer. But what makes Ninja Foodi outstanding?
- Dual-Zone Technology with a smart finish. The technology allows the air fryer to cook two different foods with other selected functions simultaneously and finish cooking simultaneously.
Ninja Foodi also:
- It has a wide, customizable temperature range.
- Easy to clean with non-stick dishwasher-safe parts.
- Cooks food with up to 80% less oil.
- Is a large capacity of 8 quarts.
- It has six cooking programs.
- It comes with essential cooking accessories.
Can you toast in the Pampered Chef air fryer?
No. The Pampered Chef air fryer does not have a toaster function, so toasting things in it will be hard. However, because pampered chef air fryer can achieve high adjustable temperatures, you can give it a trial to toast your bread at 4000 F and air fry for 4 minutes.
Please note: This will be trial and error as toasting is not defined as a cooking function in the air fryer.
The Ninja Foodi is a great air fryer, and so is the Pampered Chef Air Fryer. Both of these models make delicious food healthier than traditional deep-frying or baking in fat.
If you’re looking into pampered chef air fryer vs. ninja foodi, which is easy to use and has excellent versatility, we think you should go for Pampered Chef Air Fryer. It has all the features you need in an air fryer, including a timer, adjustable temperature controls, and the air fryer’s rare accessories.
With all the information about these two air fryers provided in this article, you can now make an informed decision!
I have been working in the kitchen for many years. Everything in the kitchen is mind-blowing to me. That’s why I created this website to share my kitchen knowledge with you.